Friday, January 25, 2013

Who loves ice cream?

I recently (Okay just two days ago) had the itch to get my hands on clay cause its been along time since I touched them. Funny cause I don't usually touch clay unless I have inspiration if not they will end up really ugly. But I suddenly wanted to make ice cream cones and I was never really able to make them so I thought about it and got down to working on it.

I must say they turn out better than I thought I made some toppings as well to help with my ice cream. They are basically the same with different toppings.

Here's a small preview of what you will be seeing. Okay the bear is completely out of the topic but I want to put it there so there nothing you can do. *MUAHAHAHAHA!!!*
There are two different cones that I made and this is one of them. It's like the waffle style kinda of cones. I used silicone for the cream and the toppings made by me.
Strawberry with sprinkles that I bought. The other one is like balls of candies on top.
Candy canes!!!! Added rhinestones for the shine!!!
These two cones are really simple in my opinion.
This is the other type of cone I was talking about. I don't know how to describe it. Like grilled octopus?
This is my all time favourite. Teddy bear trying to eat the ice cream. I lessen on the toppings cause there's already a few things going on. Super love!!! 
Front and back.
This three-tier ice cream was a last minute choice to make before I popped the clay into the oven. It turn out really well and I made it to a key chain. Added the ribbon for an extra cute look.
One more pic of the three-tier ice cream.
Okay this is just an extra but I want to add this little fella in.
 

This is what I have been working on. Hopefully there will be more. Leave a comment below to tell me which one you like best and don't forget to like our FACEBOOK PAGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment