Thursday, January 3, 2013

DIY: Simple Friendship bracelet

Today, I'm going to show you how to make this really simple bracelet. As long as you know how to braid, its going to be a piece of cake. Let's start this DIY!!!
 Things you need: Pincer clasp
                              String (Two colours)
                              Jump ring
                              Chain
                              Pilers
Time: 5-10 minutes
 First, using the chain, wrapped it round your wrist twice and cut it.
 Measure the string to be the same length as the chain.
 Cut 5 of each colour.
 Put them togther and tie a knot. Make sure the chain is sticking out.
 Tape the top down so it won't move around when you are braiding.
 Spilt them into three parts....
 And start braiding just like how you would do for your hair.:)
 As you braid, measure to ensure that it fits your wrist the way you want it to be.
 Tie a knot at the place you have stop braiding.
 Cut off the excess string.
Measure the where you should cut the chain using your wrist and how big you want your bracelet to be.
 Cut the excess chain.
 Add the pincer clasp at one end using a jump ring.
 Add a ring at the other side. And your done!
Go and and make many different colours. Mix and match your own to suit your taste! This bracelet is simple and you can layer them with as many bracelets as possible with different colour. Now who's going to say you have no colour in your life!

I just started work which explains why I haven't posted as often. It's a new place, I'm still awkward but I'll try my best. I am please with the place as for now and it's near my home too with meals provide so I don't have much to complain about.

2011 and 2012 hasn't been a very good year for me so I really hope 2013 will be good. I'm not asking for much. Just everyone around me to stay safe and healthy, I'll do well in my job and hopefully the world will become a better place. Let's all have a better year yeah! Happy new year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment