Friday, November 9, 2012

Movie: Pitch Perfect

I met up with my friend the other day with the main objective of catching a movie. We were going to watch 'The perks of being a wallflower' at first only because we didn't know what other movies there were to watch but we ended up watching Pitch Perfect.
 
Ridiculous story of how we ended up watching this awesome show. We first when to Ang Mo Kio but they weren't showing the show we wanted to watch. We decided to go to douby ghuat instead since there will be two cinemas there which we will be able to choose from. But we decided to check which cinema is showing 'The perks of being a wallflower' and cineleisure was the only place showing. Looking at the time we only had half an hour to travel to cineleisure but we decided to go anyway. When we finnaly reached, guess what? Long queue. One counter open only. Only10 minutes more to the show.

Just as we were about to reach, another counter opened and I rushed there like crazy but  there were only two seats left and they were away from each other. Who wants to watch a movie seated away from each other. So we ended up with pitch perfect since we already felt so stupid having to run here and there just to watch a movie. BUT BUT BUT IT WAS AN AWESOME MOVIE!!!!!

What I think about the show

I'll rate it a 4/5 stars.The singing was great so was the acting. I never thought that accapella could sound so awesome. The songs they sung using accapella were not song that I though could be used. I always assumed that accapella could only be sung with soothing songs. But the could do songs like 'Party in the USA' and 'Right Round'.

My favourite character on the show has to be Fat Amy. My favourite line from her ' You guys are going to get pitch slap so hard, your man boobs are going to concave.' I love that line and I don't know why. Then there's this girl that pukes like disgusting when she nervous. You can hear everyone cringe and bleah when she does that.

Everyone should really watch this show cause from the start to the end you can hear everyone laughing. The reason for taking away 1 star is cause of the ending but I wanted that guy to come back as a failure for ditching them and come back for auditions where later no one is going to accept him. But its still a great show to catch!

No comments:

Post a Comment