Thursday, May 26, 2011

Finally!!!

Finally!!!!! MY PTC IS OVER!!!!. I really dread having ptc cause i would have to rush for portfolios, meet parents and get butterflies in my stomach. Some parents were nice to talk to but some makes you nervous with all the questions bombarding at you. And guess guess guess what! Tomorow is th last day of school. Means I am going to have my break soon!!!!!!!


But I still have to rush for my assignments which is going to be dued soon and here I am procrastinating. Plus, mummy doesn't allow me to do my deco because she wants me to focus on my studies. SAD SAD SAD. so I must finish this fast so I can start on my creations and hopefully post up a video on me doing them one day when I finally have the courage to talk to a camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment